A humble BLT sandwich gets a tasty flavor upgrade! A Boursin BLT is next level with the herby, garlicky cheese to complement the bacon, lettuce, and tomato!
I LOVE a classic BLT sandwich, but that doesn't mean I don't sometimes play around with the ingredients. Like my BLT with a generous spread of Homemade Garlic Aioli! (Tap here to see that recipe!)
This BLT is another tasty twist on the original: the Boursin Cheese BLT.
Why you'll love this recipe
This sandwich still has hearty slices of sourdough bread, crisp green leaf lettuce, juicy tomatoes, and freshly cooked strips of bacon. What's different is a thick schmear of herby, savory Boursin cheese! It's soft and easy to spread, and SO delicious with the smoky bacon and fresh veggies. If you love herbs and garlic, you'll definitely love it.
So get building your BLT!
🔪 How to make Boursin Cheese BLTs
Step 1: Tomatoes and bread
Slice the tomatoes into nice, thick slices. Toast the bread slices lightly.
Step 2: Spread the cheese
Spread Boursin cheese spread on the toasted bread slices.
Step 3: Assemble the sandwiches
Layer on the lettuce, tomatoes, and bacon to finish the sandwiches, then enjoy!
The recipe for Boursin Cheese BLTs is below! If you love sandwiches, here are some more yummy ideas!
💬 Have you made this BLT with Boursin Cheese? Tap the stars to rate it!
Boursin Cheese BLTs
- 2 large tomatoes, washed
- 8 slices thick, sourdough or white artisan bread
- ½ cup garlic & herb flavored Boursin cheese
- Green leaf lettuce, washed and spun dry
- Black Pepper
- 16 strips of smoked cooked bacon
- Sandwich picks or toothpicks
Prepare the tomatoes and bread:
- Slice the tomatoes into ½-inch thick slices. Use a paper towel to blot the slices dry.
- Lightly toast the slices of bread.
Assemble the sandwiches:
- Set out 4 slices of toasted bread. Spread each slice with about 1 tablespoon of the Boursin cheese.
- Place pieces of lettuce on each slice of bread. Top the lettuce with the sliced tomato, 2 slices per sandwich. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper over the tomatoes.
- Top the tomatoes with 4 slices of bacon on each sandwich. (The slices can be cut in half to make them fit better if you'd like.)
- Spread the remaining slices of toasted bread with a tablespoon each of Boursin cheese. Top each sandwich with the slices, Boursin side down.
- Use a sharp knife to slice each sandwich in half, and skewer each half with sandwich picks. Place the sandwiches on individual plates and serve immediately.
- Love BLTs? Try this one: a BLT with Homemade Garlic Aioli!
Ask Me Anything!