This is the spice blend used in the Eccles Cakes recipe. It is also delicious is cookies and fruit desserts!
Mixed Spice Blend
A lovely mix of 7 sweet and warming spices. The blend is a wonderful flavor boost to cookies, muffins and pastries.
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a small bowl. Whisk them together until they are completely blended.
- Pour the blend into a small container or spice jar and cover tightly
- Makes about 1-1/2 ounces.
This flavorful spice blend is used in my recipe for Eccles Cakes - tap here to see the recipe!
Create, Be Curious, Celebrate... with Food!
Calories: 32kcalCarbohydrates: 7gSodium: 3mgPotassium: 33mgFiber: 4gVitamin C: 0.6mgCalcium: 81mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Leave a comment, tell me what you think!