This is the spice blend used in the Eccles Cakes recipe. It is also delicious is cookies and fruit desserts!
Mixed Spice Blend
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 ounces
A lovely mix of 7 sweet and warming spices. The blend is a wonderful flavor boost to cookies, muffins and pastries.Print Recipe
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a small bowl. Whisk them together until they are completely blended.
- Pour the blend into a small container or spice jar and cover tightly
- Makes about 1-1/2 ounces.
This flavorful spice blend is used in my recipe for Eccles Cakes - tap here to see the recipe!
Create, Be Curious, Celebrate... with Food!
Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 4g | Vitamin C: 0.7% | Calcium: 8.1% | Iron: 5.6%