This Easy Taco Dip was shared with me by my daughter Haley, and it was shared with her by her roommate Sarah! Haley says they make it quite often in their dorm at college.
She and Sarah must be on to something, because this Taco Dip netted Haley the win for the Best Hot Dip category in our Dip Cook-Off! (Read more about the Dip Cook-Off here!)
With only three ingredients, you really have no excuse not to try this award-winning dip!
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 15-ounce can vegetarian chili (such as Hormel brand)
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat the oven to 400° F. Have an 8" x 8" pan ready.
- Spread the softened cream cheese over the bottom of the prepared pan. Then, spread the vegetarian chili evenly over the cream cheese layer. Sprinkle the shredded Monterey Jack cheese over the top.
- Bake the dip for about 20 minutes until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately with Santitas tortilla chips (Haley is insistent on this brand of tortilla chip!)