Curried Garlic Peanuts are scrumptious, savory and impossible to stop eating. I included these in my first College Care Package for my daughter!
Click here to read the blog post, How To Make A College Care Package.
I have made these nuts on several occasions now, including for snacking at home. They are by far the favorite of our family and friends. This recipe comes from a little book called ‘Party Nuts‘ by Sally Sampson, which I found at a local book sale.
Also come check out the other goodies I put in my daughter’s care package:
Curried Garlic Peanuts
Recipe from the book Party Nuts by Sally Sampson. The photos in this post are my own.
- 2 c. shelled peanuts, lightly salted
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1-1/2 tsp. coarse salt
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the peanuts, oil, garlic powder, and curry powder into medium-sized bowl and toss until the nuts are well coated.
- Transfer the nuts to the prepared sheet and arrange in a single layer. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle the salt over the nuts. Loosen the nut with a spatula and allow them to cool for about one hour before serving.